Tax Investigation Cover
Regardless of how careful you are with your tax affairs, HM Revenue & Customs can randomly select you for a tax enquiry. You’ll be responsible for proving your innocence or agreeing to the Tax Inspector’s demands. Unfortunately, your defence will cost considerable time and money – even a basic tax enquiry can cost you several thousands of pounds and typically last up to 19 months!
Our Tax Investigation Cover will provide you with full, expert representation by us; we will handle HMRC on your behalf and negotiate the best possible result for you. For only a small annual fee, you’ll get an outstanding level of protection and complete peace of mind.
The tax authorities are cracking down on tax compliance to rake in huge sums of money for the Exchequer and innocent taxpayers are being caught in the crossfire. Please remember that:
- You can be randomly selected for an enquiry
- Tax Inspectors now have police-like powers to visit business premises to review your records
- HMRC has recently recruited 2,500 new compliance officers to assist with investigation work
- Accountancy fees can easily be as high as £10,000 to handle this specialist work
- Professional representation is vital to ensure you only pay the right amount of tax
- Without this service, you will be responsible for all of our costs for your defence
In addition to random enquiries, over the past 2 years, HMRC has targeted specific trades and professions in order to increase the tax take – Hospital Consultants, Plumbers, Vets, Cash Trades and particularly Personal Clients have all felt the fury of the taxman. Even worse are the new Business Records Checks where HMRC are selecting 20,000 SMEs each year to review the types of records they hold. These checks have already begun so subscribe to our Tax Investigations Cover today to ensure you are fully protected.
To find out more or to subscribe today, please call us on 01756 799823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.