top of page


We aim to keep your tax liability to a minimum, keeping you within the law, so you can sleep well in the knowledge we have it covered.

tick a.jpg

Business Tax

Companies pay corporation tax whilst partners and sole traders pay Income Tax and National Insurance on their profits.   Either way, the profits must be declared to HM Revenue & Customs and the tax paid over.  We will prepare your accounts from which the taxable profit is established and then we will let you know how much tax you owe and when it is due.

tick a.jpg

Personal Tax and Capital Gains Tax

You may not be in business, but you might still need help to manage your tax affairs.  This might because you are a high earner, have investment income to declare or need to pay the High Income Child Benefit Charge for example or you may just need some advice how to minimise your tax liability.

If you sell assets such as property or investments you might have a Capital Gains Tax liability and if you sell a residential property on which Capital Gains Tax is due, you need to report and pay the tax within 60 days of completion.

tick a.jpg

Inheritance Tax (IHT)

Many people do not know what their Inheritance Tax position is and may not really want to think about it.  The 40% tax charge can be devastating so we recommend getting some advice in good time as death bed tax planning opportunities are limited. 

A combination of getting advice at the right time and having a Will drawn up by a solicitor is the key to ensuring the financial future of your loved ones is provided for.

tick a.jpg

Value Added Tax (VAT)

Not only can we deal with preparing VAT returns, but we can advise on whether you will need to register for VAT and, if not, if a voluntary registration would be right for you and how it applies in your circumstances.

VAT is a complex area.  Whether you have a question about the Domestic Reverse Charge, Making Tax Digital, what you can claim VAT back on, The Flat Rate Scheme or anything else, we are here to help.

tick a.jpg

Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)

In England you must pay SDLT if you buy a property or land over a certain price and this also applies if you are transferring property into a limited company which might also give rise to a Capital Gains Tax charge.  We are here to advise you.

bottom of page